CPA: Programming Essentials in C++
In partnership with the C++ Institute, C++ Programming offers a 2-course series that introduces beginners to the basics of C++ programming and then extends to advanced C++ topics such as templates and the Standard Template Library. The C++ language is used in many different applications including developing games, creating high-performance embedded and real-time systems, applications with graphic libraries, communications with network devices, computer network simulators as well as remote device and network management systems.
The first course CPA: Programming Essentials in C++ covers basic C++ programming skills and object-oriented programming while introducing universal computer programming concepts. Learn to write your own computer programs using one of the most popular programming languages, and prepare for the C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification (CPA).
- Learn the syntax, semantics, and basic data type of C++.
- Understand the principles of the object-oriented model and learn how to implement it in C++.
- Learn how to resolve typical implementation challenges with the help of standard C++ language libraries.
- Apply your programming skills using hands-on lab activities and by writing your own computer programs.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
- Languages: English